VISION & Values
We are resolute that this provision should deliver the best outcomes for all stakeholders, being located strategically in an accessible and high-demand area of Surrey and therefore close to home for pupils and their families.
LIFT Partnership will:
- Deliver an ambitious education that is tailored to the needs, interests and abilities of all learners with SEND, while maintaining the unique ethos and specialisms of each school
- Provide mutual support and challenge to raise standards and ensure education excellence across all schools
- Recruit, train and support outstanding staff and leaders, with exciting development opportunities at each stage of their career
- Work with families, professionals, the wider community and other stakeholders to secure aspirational outcomes and belief in a positive future for children and young people with SEND
- Ensure highly effective governance for all schools
At Fox Grove School we will:
- Provide a rich, relevant curriculum underpinned by specialist autism strategies to enable each individual to fulfil their potential and prepare them for life
- Promote the wellbeing of our school community and provide a safe, caring, quality learning environment, where everyone matters, and their rights and responsibilities are promoted
- Use our Teaching School designation to establish the school as a centre of excellence in the community for learners with autism, their families and multi -agency services
Fox Grove School’s values will be: Aspiration, Diversity, Respect, Independence and Enjoyment.
Our mission is to be an outstanding specialist school for children and young people with autism, providing education for life, that will build bridges to independence to maximise outcomes and to enable our young people to have and fulfil high aspirations, overcome barriers to learning and become active citizens in their local communities.