VISION & Values
Welcome to Fox Grove School, 'bringing out the best' in all its pupils, families, and staff.
Fox Grove School promotes a sense of safety, belonging, connection and trust. This allows us to provide the best quality universal, targeted and specialist support. High quality support in all areas enables pupils to access a broad & balanced creative curriculum.
We are resolute that Fox Grove should deliver the best outcomes for all stakeholders, being located strategically in an accessible and high-demand area of Surrey and therefore close to home for pupils and their families.
- Deliver an ambitious education that is tailored to the needs, interests and abilities of all learners with SEND, while maintaining the unique ethos and specialisms of each school
- Provide mutual support and challenge to raise standards and ensure education excellence across all schools
- Recruit, train and support outstanding staff and leaders, with exciting development opportunities at each stage of their career
- Work with families, professionals, the wider community and other stakeholders to secure aspirational outcomes and belief in a positive future for children and young people with SEND
- Ensure highly effective governance for all schools
At Fox Grove School we will:
- Provide a rich, relevant curriculum underpinned by specialist autism strategies to enable each individual to fulfil their potential and prepare them for life
- Promote the wellbeing of our school community and provide a safe, caring, quality learning environment, where everyone matters, and their rights and responsibilities are promoted
- Use our Teaching School designation to establish the school as a centre of excellence in the community for learners with autism, their families and multi -agency services