Consultation about opening Fox Grove School
The consultation that is required by the Academies Act before the Department for Education can approve the opening of Fox Grove School commenced in November 2020 and ended on 15 January 2021. Thank you to everyone who took the time to share their views.
Available on this page are:
- A consultation leaflet outlining our proposal to open Fox Grove
- A Q&A document providing some additional detail
- Information from Surrey County Council explaining the need for Fox Grove to help meet demand for special school places for children with autism and complex needs
- A press release about the consultation
- A Report outlining the consultation process and summarising the responses receive